Here you will get some suggestions until you learn how to use the panel. Same suggestions are applied for reports like:
Clients cannot connect to panel
Clients are blocked from panel
1. In general settings menu–> security turn OFF or NO these options:
2. In general settings menu–> Anti-Abuse/BruteForce Attacks turn everything to “NO”. Delete all blocked IPs from security plug-ins. Delete all blocked subscriptions from logs–> Abused Subscriptions
3. In general settings menu–> Performance Turn everything to “NO” except the Save Error Client Log so you can check any error log from client req. logs menu.
4. In general settings menu–> Stalker Portal
5. In general settings menu–> Streams Put the default values as suggested in “i” icon.
6. In general settings–> steraming and client settings
7. In TOOLS run:
8. In manage servers menu, check the servers max allowed connections. Do NOT have them in 0!
Please note that you MUST clear your panel logs very often, run FIX AND OPTIMIZE from database manager menu and edit main server, put correct ssh pass, save, full reload.